ZACCI-Texila American University sign MOU
It is with great pleasure that we wish to inform you that, ZACCI and Texila American University have decided to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the desire to contribute to the development and sustenance of the well-being of the people of Zambia by presenting training courses which enhance the performance of the commercial sectors in various fields.
The purpose of this MOU is to collaborate on several educational project initiatives, offer short-term mentorship programs to the registered Corporate and Associate members of ZACCI, offer scholarships and enrich the training process and to develop human resources, among other things.
The signing date was yesterday, 28th July 2020.
HOW DOES THIS EXACTLY BENEFIT OUR MEMBERS?
- TAU Z is offering two Scholarships (Up to 50%) every Academic Year – March & September for the students who completed their GCE or Advanced Level to Study either of the following health care programs:
- Health Professions Foundation program – HPFP
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery – MBChB
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – BSN
- Bachelor of Pharmacy – B. Pharm
- Diploma in Pharmacy – D. Pharm
- Diploma in Registered Nursing – RN
Application form must be attested by ZACCI / Local Provincial Chambers and submitted to the University officials before 15th February for March entry and 15th August for September entry along with other required documentation to validate the eligibility criteria for scholarships.
- TAU Z shall offer short-term mentor programs to the registered corporate members of ZACCI under the title of TAU – ZAACI ‘mentorship’ program three times in a year for the Executive cadre.
|S. No||Program Name||Duration of the Program||Total Tuition Fees|
|1||Master of Public Health||2 Years||ZMW 44,000|
|2||Master of Business Administration||2 Years||ZMW 44,000|
|3||Bachelor of Business Administration||4 Years||ZMW 62,000|
|4||Bachelor of Business Administration||2 Years||ZMW 44,000|
|5||Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years||ZMW 300,000|
|6||Bachelor of Science in
|4 Years||ZMW 100,000|
|7||Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 Years||ZMW 120,000|
|8||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 Years||ZMW 54,000|
|9||Diploma in Nursing||3 Years||ZMW 60,000|
- TAU Z shall provide a tuition fee discount of 15% to the employees & 30% to the C – Level Executives of registered corporate members of ZACCI towards Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration & Master of Public Health programs subject to fulfillment of the eligibility.
- TAU Z shall provide two partial scholarships (Up to 50%) towards the children of a ZACCI Member for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Pharmacy Programs subject to fulfillment of the eligibility.
- Students will be awarded degrees/transcripts only after student accomplishes all academic and financial obligations to TAU Z as per the academic accomplishment.
- Entry Requirements for the programs offered by TAU Z are as follows:
|Name of the Program||Eligibility Requirements|
|Bachelor of Business Administration – 4 Years||Grade 12 or GCE with minimum 5 credits|
|Bachelor of Business Administration – 2 Years||Diploma in Business Administration / Any relevant Field|
|Master of Business Administration||Any Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized Institution|
|Master of Public Health||MBChB / science graduates with Biology, Physics, Medical Social Work, Nutrition, and Chemistry / Allied Subjects
B.Sc. in Social Work, B.Sc. in Home Science, B.Sc. Pharmacy, BDS, B.Sc. in Physiotherapy, Development studies
|Health Professions Foundation Programme||O level with 5 Credits or higher, four of which must be English, Mathematics, Biology & Science|
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery||A Level with pass in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing||A Level / Diploma in Nursing + RN Licensure|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||A Level / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution|
|Diploma in Nursing||O level with 5 credits or better, three of which must be English, Mathematics, Any science|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||O level with 5 Credits or higher, four of which must be English, Mathematics, Biology & Science|
TAU wishes to build future talent pipeline in the country with both technical and commercial competences and use this program as a platform for facilitating and managing creativity, innovation and inquisitiveness across all the sectors with aim of supporting the idea of ‘building nation’.
We urge our members to take advantage of this great opportunity.
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
Leave a Comment