Register as local supplier – Get contracts and deals
ZACCI has signed a Cooperation Agreement with PEP Zambia, a UK funded programme aimed at strengthening and building the capacity of Zambia’s private sector to create jobs and contribute to the diversification of the economy.
Specifically, this MoU gives ZACCI members an opportunity to register and transact on the Zambia Business-to-Business (ZamB2B) platform. The ZamB2B is an online Portal (https://zamb2b.com/) that strengthens the relationships between local SME suppliers and large corporations and provides an opportunity for mutually beneficial trade partnerships. ZACCI members get a discount registration deal.
Business Linkages Programme (BLP) has is being implemented under PEPZ to strengthen the relationship between local SME suppliers and large corporations through supplier development programmes and the matchmaking of buyers and suppliers.
Register as a local supplier
- Access to an expanding database of buyers from large Corporations trading in Zambia
- Opportunity to win large contracts that could transform your businessView and pitch for Corporate tender documents
- View procurement policies and guidelines of Corporate buyers
- Become large contract ready, with technical assistance and business support from PEPZ
- Greater brand visibility through the powerful PR opportunities created
Register as a corporate buyer
- Gain access to an ever expanding database of screened suppliers capable of meeting your contract needs and expectations
- Enjoy simplified, centralised and efficient dissemination of tenders and procurement policy documents
- Benefit from reduced transport costs
- Gain access to local products likely to be cheaper than imported products
- Shorten your supply chain and get your products to market faster
- Demonstrate your corporate social responsibility commitment and improve the perception of your brand
- Join a prestigious group of current corporate members